Friday, March 25, 2011

Updated weights and measurements

Ok, I never posted the numbers for Tuesday's weigh in, and, honestly, I feel too lazy to take them again today, so I am going to post them now:


Weight and measurements compared to a week ago:

March 8th              March 15          March 22
Weight 183 lbs       179 lbs              175 lbs
Bust 39.5"             38.25"               38"
Waist 35.75"          34.75"               33.75"
Hips 43"                42.25"               42"
Thigh 26.5"           26.25"               26"

So, according to the tables in The Zone by Barry Sears (The Zone: A Dietary Road Map to Lose Weight Permanently : Reset Your Genetic Code : Prevent Disease : Achieve Maximum Physical Performance since last week I have lost...
(oh, I should mention I revised my body fat % numbers from last week because I rounded down a number instead of up):

3.17 lbs of fat and 0.83 lb of lean body mass :(   I know, I know! but it's a total weight loss of 4 lbs.
I went from having 34.57% body fat to 32.81% to 31.75% yay!!

I am also happy to share that I have not needed my reflux medication at all, my skin looks clearer and brighter (Loren says "radiant"), and my nails seem to be growing faster and stronger (although I wonder you can see a change in nails this fast).

I hope by Easter I will be looking like this (minus the cheeky baby fat):
Ana Antunes (of the Home Styling blog
I recommend) and me at senior night
1989. That was the first time
I had this haircut.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are impressive changes in measurements! An inch a week in your waist...amazing!

    Between the measurements and the other positive effects you listed, you are seriously tempting me to give this a try. But not until after the move...I am soooo not ready to tackle one more thing right now! :) And I hope I can find the discipline you are showing!

    Thanks for sharing this inspiring journey!

    ReplyDelete