Thursday, March 17, 2011

CORRECTION TO DAY 8

Ok, so today rereading my entry for yesterday I realize that I *was* a bit tipsier than I thought...

I DID eat yesterday!!
I wrote that I had had three glasses of wine and that I had not eaten at all. NOT TRUE (if it were I would admit it). I did not eat a lot, that's true, but I ate well (smoothie for breakfast, small fruit salad for lunch, the rest of the raw bar for snack, some dried fruit and a salad for dinner).

So, I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I just decided to throw all health considerations out the window and become a weird Lenten alcoholic!

In my next post (later tonight) I will answer my friend Marie-Francoise's question:

hi llse! i've been reading your blog - very cool! i've been wanting to go raw - not 100% - but at least eat raw more often than not. the only trouble is that i can't find a simple, easy way to start. all the websites i've looked at are too complicated. i need one written for someone in kindergarten. yes, something even a 5 year old could understand. like a short list of some kind - the raw websites are waaayy too intimidating. any suggestions?




So, that's coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment