Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 15, Bacon

I am working at district court this morning. I was doing fine (I added protein powder to my smoothie) until the smell of bacon permeated the room.

I tried to confirm that it was not a figment of my imagination by asking an attorney, his answer was "I don't breathe through my nose in the courtroom, I learned that lesson a long time ago".

Now all I can think of is...

A couple of buttered sourdough slices toasted to perfection, fresh tomato and lettuce from the garden, crunchy and cold, and ... Can you smell it?... 3 slices of crispy, salty, sizzling bacon.








Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

2 comments:

  1. You made me want bacon too. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L2 ("anonymous") for your solidarity, hope you feel better soon! Your momma loves you!

    ReplyDelete