Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pregnancy weight

I have been saying for a while now that "I have never been this heavy without being pregnant".
Tonight I realized that this phrase actually needed a bit more qualifying. I have never been this heavy without being pregnant with L2. When I was pregnant with L1 I NEVER reached this weight. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, the heaviest I got during that pregnancy was almost 10 lbs. less than I weigh now.

A friend gave me a tip about the alpiste diet so now I'm ordering some. Do I expect to lose weight during Lent? sure. So, why would I need this now? Well.... do I expect to gain some weight back after Easter? well, yeah.... and do I fear that even while suffering through 40+ days of cud chewing I may not lose any weight? Yes, yes, I do, unfortunately. So, under any of these scenarios, a bit of alpiste cannot hurt. Plus it helps keep your kidneys, pancreas and  liver working wonderfully well.

I am tempted to post my actual weight and measurements.....

........


It's almost midnight.

Is there a Gadget that will prevent me from publishing posts composed after 10:30PM?

No comments:

Post a Comment